- GEC: Advantage Services Offices Pty Ltd t/a Gordon Executive Centre ABN 44 107 286 957
- Customer: any party who has engaged the services of GEC including entering the offices at Suite 1A Level 2, 802 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072 Australia.
- By engaging the services of GEC or entering the premises of GEC the Customer acknowledges, understands, and agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The Customer is aware that GEC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time with changes posted on the GEC website. The Customer’s continued use of GEC services shall be deemed Customer acceptance of any changes.
- Any party who refers a new virtual office Customer to GEC, may request a 10% incentive of the virtual office rental for six months of the new client. The incentive shall be paid in the form of service credit monthly upon receipt of payment of the referred party. The referred party must be new to GEC without previous contact in regards to services with GEC. The request for this incentive must be before signup of the new Customer.
- The Customer agrees to indemnify GEC and its employees in respect of all claims demands suits, proceedings, losses, costs, expenses, penalties, damages or actions arising out of the Customer’s use of services or use of GEC facilities, including but not limited to any accident or injury occurring within the premises of GEC by reason of deliberate or negligent acts or omissions of the Customer or its employees, agents or invitees whether at common law or under any legislation and provided such indemnity shall not apply to be extent of GEC’s negligent act or omission.
Use of Mail Address
- The Customer acknowledges that there may be delays out of the control of GEC in forwarding any mail/packages.
- GEC reserves the right to open any mail that may not have a complete address or match our customer records, for the purpose of further identification. GEC will not open all such mail. Unidentified mail shall be returned to sender.
- The address may not be represented to any entity as a residential address while individuals may use GEC address services for personal mail. Representation of the address must be as commercial offices.
- With engagement of the services of GEC and payment for those services, included with the mail services is consent to use the address of GEC as the official business address of the Customer. If GEC discovers that a party is using the address of GEC without the consent of GEC, then GEC may forward written complaint to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), and other government entities such as The Department of Fair Trading.
- GEC may decline a service request for a company name believed too similar to the company name of an existing Customer.
- GEC mail services includes receipt of a few packages per month (only allowed for Australian based clients) and a reasonable amount of mail received. Should such policy not be followed, in its sole discretion, GEC reserves the right to terminate a service.
- Sending packages overseas is not allowed for virtual clients. GEC shall not accept packages for overseas customers. GEC reserves the right to refuse delivery or return to sender any packages from overseas.
- Use of the address for Google My Business: the use of the address for Google My Business shall only be as included on the webpage of a business and genuine use of the address for an office, mail, or meetings and with the consent of Gordon Executive Centre associated with ongoing and paid office or mail services with Gordon Executive Centre; and not for the end purpose of only gaining a Google My Business listing with no intent of using the address for business purposes other than an extra Google My Business listing. As Google My Business is a third party with their own requirements for acceptance Gordon Executive Centre can not guarantee acceptance of a listing. Google guidelines should be reviewed closely before submitting a listing. When creating a listing, before submitting to Google, it should be in mind with completing as much as possible and indicating the uniqueness of your products, services, and business including a phone number, and hours of business of our business centre: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm business days.
Google requires address verification through sending a post card with a verification code to the address. While Google may say this card will arrive within 5 days our experience is that the post cards from Malaysia may take three to four weeks to arrive. Our policy is to scan and e-mail these the day they arrive regardless of the mail handling instructions in place.
Use of Phone Numbers
- Phone numbers provided remain the property of GEC.
- Payment terms are the earlier of service commencement or 7 days. Payment is required in advance of ongoing services.
- The Customer agrees to a 30 day late payment charge of $10 per invoice, if payment has not been received by GEC within 30 days.
- If a Customer has not paid by the due date, GEC at its sole discretion may suspend or terminate services with a Customer.
- In the event of default GEC reserves the right to claim from the Customer all expenses, costs and disbursements incurred in recovering any overdue monies including debt collection fees, solicitors fees and all legal costs. GEC also reserves the right to add interest at current court rates at the time of default. Such interest shall be calculated daily from the date of the original invoice(s).
Term of Services
- Generally virtual office services continue on a month to month basis with one month notice required at any time. Some services have an initial required commitment of three or six months and for these we invoice every three or six months. If one month notice to end has been given at the begining of a consecutive period, with invoice for that period paid, then we shall refund a prorata amount for the amount paid beyond the end of the one month notice period.
- I agree to these card authorisation terms & conditions. I certify that I am authorised to use this credit card. If a payment
date falls on a weekend or holiday, I understand that the payment may be executed on the next business day. I will first contact Gordon Executive Centre if there are any questions about invoices and charges for the recurring and variable
services that I have engaged Gordon Executive Centre to perform. I understand that this authorisation will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify Gordon Executive Centre in writing of any changes in my account
information. Gordon Executive Centre requires a one to six months notice to cancel a virtual service, depending on plan, if the initial term is not complete or, up to one year to cancel an office agreement.
Lawful Use of Services
- The Customer shall comply with all laws, statutes, rules, parameters, ordinances and regulations applicable to its use of GEC services, use of GEC premises and facilities, and with the requirements of all Federal, State and local government authorities in relation to such use and occupation.
- If GEC or staff receive a complaint or enquiry from any government entity, banking institution, individual, or other entity in regards to Customer use of the GEC address, phone number(s), and facilities, GEC or staff may at their sole discretion terminate services with said Customer.
- GEC permits the download, display, printing and reproduction of the material on the GEC website, www.gecentre.com.au, in an unaltered form only for personal, non-commercial use or for use within your organisation. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
- This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with The Laws of NSW Australia.malaysia